Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Dip
This sweet sun-dried tomato pesto sauce, with its Italian flair, will become one of your favorite accompaniments to any seafood platter.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-½ tablespoons diced fresh tomato
- 1-½ tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Sea Best Breaded Clam Strips, Breaded Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp, Breaded Calamari, Breaded Popcorn Shrimp and/or Breaded Scallops
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside.
- Cook Sea Best breaded products according to package directions until crispy and golden brown. Serve with reserved pesto sauce.