Open-Faced Perch Sandwich
Sweet corn bread topped with a spicy mayonnaise pairs nicely with pan-fried perch and roasted red peppers for these hearty sandwiches.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sriracha or your favorite hot red pepper sauce
- 12 Sea Best Ocean Perch Fillets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 pieces prepared corn bread, cut into 3"x 2" rectangles
- ⅓ cup roasted red bell pepper strips
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and hot sauce; set spicy mayonnaise aside.
- Season Sea Best Ocean Perch Fillets on both sides with salt.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Fry perch, skin side up, for 2 minutes. Turn; cook 2 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Spread tops of corn bread with reserved spicy mayonnaise. Top with perch fillets and roasted red peppers.