SPICY SALMON BURGERS
Fresh SALMON is mixed with chipotle salsa, diced onion and seasoned bread crumbs, and then formed into patties to become juicy burgers packed with Omega-3 oils.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|3 to 4||Sea Best Salmon Fillets|
|1||cup seasoned bread crumbs|
|3||tablespoons diced red onion|
|2||tablespoons chopped scallions|
|1||teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1/2||cup chipotle salsa|
|3||large egg whites|
|1||tablespoon extra virgin olive oil|
|4||hamburger buns, toasted|
- Thaw Sea Best Salmon. Dice and measure 2 cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the Sea Best Salmon, bread crumbs, red onion, scallions, salt and pepper. Combine chipotle salsa and egg whites in a small bowl; stir into salmon mixture just until combined.
- Divide the mixture into four portions; shape each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon patties; cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve patties on toasted hamburger buns spread with mayonnaise. Top with tomato slices and lettuce or your favorite toppings.