Baked fresh vegetables complement the hint of sweetness atop these SALMON FILLETS. Baking and broiling your main ingredients make serving this dish easier than you may expect.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|2||pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces|
|Olive oil to coat|
|3||sprigs of rosemary, minced|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|1||yellow squash, cut into 11/2-inch pieces|
|1||zucchini, cut into 11/2-inch pieces|
|Juice of 1 lemon, 1 lime, 1 small orange|
|1||tablespoon brown sugar|
|1||tablespoon soy sauce|
|1/4||cup mirin (or any white wine)|
|1||teaspoon sambal (garlic chili paste) reserved|
|1||package Sea Best Salmon, thawed|
- Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Toss squash and zucchini in olive oil and salt.
- Place potatoes and vegetables on baking sheet and place in oven on lowest rack.
- Roast at 375°F stirring once for about 30-45 minutes.
- While potatoes and vegetables are cooking, mix all glaze ingredients in pot and cook over medium heat for approximately 10-15 minutes or until syrupy. Set aside.
- With approximately 8 minutes remaining on potatoes, brush salmon fillets with glaze mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Turn oven broiler up to high. Move potatoes and vegetables to bottom rack and place salmon fillets on middle rack. Broil for 8 minutes or until flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve salmon, potatoes and vegetables together.