WHITE WINE-BRAISED HADDOCK
These HADDOCK FILLETS really shine with this sensational combination of artichokes and broccoli.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|1||cup chicken broth|
|2||tablespoons dry white wine|
|1||tablespoon fresh lemon juice|
|2||cups artichoke hearts, drained|
|4||Sea Best Haddock Fillets, thawed|
|2||cups fresh broccoli florets|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour the chicken broth, white wine and lemon juice into a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Arrange artichoke hearts in the dish; top with Sea Best Haddock Fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Serve fish with broccoli.