MAHI MAHI ENCHILADAS VERDE
Strips of seasoned MAHI MAHI, corn and cheddar cheese make these baked enchiladas a standout. The flavors are great!
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|1||teaspoon onion powder|
|1||teaspoon garlic powder|
|1||teaspoon chili powder|
|4||Sea Best Mahi Mahi Fillets, thawed|
|1-1/2||cups frozen whole kernel corn|
|1-1/4||cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided|
|1||jar (16 ounces) salsa verde|
|12||corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the salt, onion powder, garlic powder and chili powder. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of Sea Best Mahi Mahi Fillets. Place in greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine corn and 1 cup cheese.
- Cut cooked fish into 1-inch-wide strips.
- Place one strip of fish on each tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons corn mixture.
- Gently roll up each tortilla; place in a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Top with salsa verde; sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 8-9 minutes or until cheese is melted.