Crisp ‘n' crunchy potato flakes are the breading used for these tasty pan-fried FLOUNDER FILLETS. A side of garlic-flavored spinach is the perfect partner for this meal.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|4||Sea Best Arrowtooth Flounder Fillets, thawed and patted dry|
|Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste|
|2||cups instant potato flakes|
|2||large eggs, beaten|
|3||tablespoons butter, divided|
|3||cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry|
|2||garlic cloves, chopped|
- Season Sea Best Arrowtooth Flounder Fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In two separate shallow bowls, place the potato flakes and beaten eggs. Dip only one side of each fillet into the potato flakes, then in the eggs, and again into the potato flakes to form a thick coating.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place flounder fillets, potato-coated side down, in the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully turn fillets; cook 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining butter in another large skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach and garlic; heat through.
- Serve fish on a bed of sautéed spinach.