These WHITING FILLETS, lightly dusted with seasoned bread crumbs, will delight everyone. When this fish is baked to perfection and served over a bed of spinach with a creamy lemon sauce, you'll find it purely irresistible.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|2||tablespoons Italian bread crumbs|
|1-1/2||teaspoons salt, divided|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|4||Sea Best Whiting Fillets, thawed|
|1||cup heavy cream|
|Zest of 1 lemon|
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
|3||cups fresh spinach, stems removed|
|2||tablespoons minced fresh garlic|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Sprinkle both sides of Sea Best Whiting Fillets with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange fish in a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For sauce, combine the heavy cream, lemon zest, butter and remaining salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add spinach and garlic; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- To serve, top a mound of spinach with fish fillet; drizzle with lemon sauce.