GARLIC-HERB CRUSTED COD
With this pan-roasted COD, you can feel spring in the air. This light dish is perfectly paired with a portabella mushroom-asparagus risotto.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|1-1/2||cups Arborio rice|
|1/2||cup garlic olive oil, divided|
|8||ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces|
|8||ounces baby portabella mushrooms, sliced|
|6||Sea Best Cod Fillets, thawed|
|1-1/2||teaspoons Italian seasoning|
- Prepare risotto using Arborio rice, according to rice package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté asparagus and mushrooms for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Stir into risotto; keep warm.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of Sea Best Cod Fillets with Italian seasoning.
- Cook fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve cod with risotto.