Basil pesto-topped TILAPIA FILLETS are baked to perfection then sprinkled with shredded mozzarella for a taste of Italian summers.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|1||cup uncooked whole wheat orzo|
|4||Sea Best Tilapia Fillets, thawed|
|1/4||cup prepared pesto sauce|
|4||teaspoons snipped fresh chives|
|1/4||cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|6||tablespoons diced fresh tomato|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Season both sides of Sea Best Tilapia Fillets with salt. Spread pesto on one side of each fillet.
- Place tilapia, pesto side up, in a greased 13"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 9-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked orzo and chives.
- Sprinkle baked tilapia with cheese and diced tomato. Serve with orzo.