Tilapia fillets stuffed with spinach and a flavorful blend of cream, mozzarella cheese, red peppers and herbs
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
Bake · Microwave
Do not thaw.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove film from tray.
- Place tray on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Microwave on High for 6 minutes in microwave-safe tray.
- Let rest in microwave for 1 minute before removing film. Transfer to a plate. Enjoy!
CAUTION: Steam will be hot! Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
“Butterflied” means a fillet or shrimp that has been split.