Large chunks of whole juicy clams, blended with herbs and stuffing, nestled in a natural clam shell
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
Bake · Microwave
Do not thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove film from tray
- Place the tray on sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Microwave on High for 4 minutes in microwave-safe tray.
- Let rest in microwave for 1 minute before removing film. Transfer to a plate. Enjoy!
CAUTION: Steam will be hot! Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
Tilapia is a common, Latin-derived word that translates to "fish."