Rich Flavored & Meaty, Premium Shellfish
It’s been said that our Sea Best Lobster Tails transport you to a romantic, candlelit table for two with your first taste of their rich, unforgettable flavor. You may even hear ocean waves lapping sandy, sunset-lit beaches as the natural sweetness of each meaty bite melts in your mouth. Let our succulent lobster tails take you on a romantic journey.
- Wild Caught
- Zero Trans Fat
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Excellent Source of Protein
Bake • Broil
To Thaw: Place in refrigerator 10 to 12 hours before cooking.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, boil or broil the lobster tails.
- Place tails in boiling water. When water returns to a boil, cook 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is opaque in appearance.
- Split shell lengthwise and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Split tails lengthwise. Season to taste and wrap in foil. Bake for 15 to18 minutes.
- Remove from foil and broil 2 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Split shell lengthwise, and lift tail through the split to rest on the shell. Lay tails on broiler pan with meat exposed. Season and baste to taste.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from burner for 3 to 5 minutes or until tails curl.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.