Butterfly Breaded Shrimp
Lightly Breaded, Plump, Mildly Flavored Shellfish
We select only the best shrimp for this crispy, restaurant-style favorite that’s great for party appetizers or family seafood night. Fry these lightly breaded, succulent shrimp to a golden brown and you’ll have everyone on board for seafood.
- Farm Raised
- Zero Trans Fat
- Great Value
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Good Source of Protein
Available in 10-oz., 24-oz. and 48-oz. packages.
Pan Fry • Deep Fry
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry or deep fry the shrimp.
- Place frozen breaded shrimp in 1 inch of hot, but not smoking, oil and fry for 2 ½ minutes.
- Turn frequently. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Place frozen breaded shrimp separately in shortening or oil at 350°F for 2 ½ minutes.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or fryer.