Flavorful cod fillets are marinated in teriyaki sauce, then broiled until golden brown and served with a colorful edamame salad.
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic (store bought or home roasted)
- 4 Sea Best Cod Fillets, thawed
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed and patted dry
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- ¼ cup toasted sesame salad dressing
- In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce and roasted garlic.
- Place Sea Best Cod Fillets in a shallow dish; drizzle with teriyaki sauce mixture. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
- Drain marinade from fish. Place fish on a baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145˚F.
- Top each cod fillet with edamame salad.